While these are very important, they could be the hardest part of the whole program. Below are some ideas for sending out and collecting forms for your group. As always, contact us if you have questions.
The forms should be distributed early enough to ensure you receive them in time to be sure they have been filled out completely. We recommend a minimum of 6 weeks. This means if you have a early fall trip, you may have to hit folks up over the summer or before they leave.
Feel free to download these electronic versions of our forms. You can post them on the school website, or email them to parents.
- Agreement Letter to parents -A helpful lead-in for parents explaining the waiver and release terms and details.
- Agreement to Participate -One for every person attending, including students, parents, and teachers.
- Medical Information Form -One for every person attending, including students, parents, and teachers.
- Equipment Lists -These vary by group, be sure to select the correct form.
- Rafting Waiver -If your group is scheduled to raft, this is the waiver we use for the company that rents us equipment and provides the shuttle.